OUR VIRTUAL WALK/RUN ENDS JULY 31. STILL PLENTY OF TIME TO HELP PATIENTS IN YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY!
COVID-19 has prevented us from hosting our walk/run events, but that doesn’t mean that kidney disease stops! We need your help now more than ever, so we’re going virtual with our events. What does this mean? It means that you can still participate, earn prizes for your fundraising, earn medals for running and make an impact at the same time! Here’s how it works:
* Register as a walker or runner or team captain
* Pay the run registration fee if you wish to complete a run and submit proof of your time to us via email at email@example.com and you will receive your finisher medal and t-shirt
* Set up a personal fundraising page and commit to raising all you can. If you raise $100 or more you will receive the official “quaranteam” t-shirt for the 2020 kidney walks!
* For every $300 you raise, you will earn a $100 gift certificate to the restaurant or retail establishment of your choice.
* Upload pictures of yourself or those of the loved ones you are honoring by participation to our quaranteam kidney walk facebook page!
It’s that simple! No need to leave your house (unless you want to!) All participants will also receive a 2020 walk/run facemask simply for participating!We have also added a running option for the Syracuse region as well!
Register for the Syracuse Walk/Run here.
Register for the Rick Raspante Memorial Walk/Run here.
Register for the Albany Walk/5k/10K for Kidneys here!
We have extended the registration and participation time through June 30 so register and start fundraising today!