There are multiple ways you can support!
There are multiple ways to support the Northeast Kidney Foundation. We provide information below on some of the ways you can help make a lasting impact. For more information on any of these items email Melissa Stephens, Director of Development. We also have the ability to refer you to a financial planner that can help you with legacy planning. Contact us today at 800-999-9697!
Make an online gift now. Please be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your gift information.
Make an Annual Gift — annual gifts have immediate impact and can support specific initiatives that you may have interest in (research, scholarships, and patient assistance are a few examples), or you can direct your gift to where there is the greatest immediate need. Your contributions go to work immediately. You can make a gift online now or send a check to Northeast Kidney Foundation at any one of our offices in Albany (22 Colvin Avenue, Albany NY 12206, Rochester (95 Allens Creek Road, Building 1 Suite 323, Rochester, NY 14618) or Syracuse (731 James Street, Suite 408, Syracuse, NY 13203). Email email@example.com for more information.
Life Income Planning — did you know that there is a way to support the Northeast Kidney Foundation while providing lifetime income to you and your family? Here are some examples for you to consider:
* Immediate Gift Annuities — these gifts will provide life income now with immediate tax deductions and high payment rates. Discuss this option with your financial advisor or if needed, we can provide a referral for you.
* Deferred Gift Annuities — these gifts will provide a flexible start date, provide life income when you need it and provide an immediate tax deduction. Discuss this option with your financial advisor or if needed, we can provide a referral for you.
Legacy Gifts — you can make a larger impactful gift through a legacy gift. A legacy gift through your will or trust is one of the most common and flexible ways to leave a lasting legacy with the Northeast Kidney Foundation. Some examples of legacy gifts for you to consider:
* Bequest — name us as a beneficiary of your will. Those that make a bequest gift will be recognized as members of The Legacy Society.
* Beneficiary Designation Gifts — name us as beneficiary of a trust, life insurance policy, a bank or retirement account.
* Gifts of stocks and bonds — you can provide gifts of stocks or bonds to the Northeast Kidney Foundation and receive tax benefits.
* Gifts of Real Property — you can make a gift of real property and receive tax benefits.
Consult your financial advisor for information on these gifts. We can also make a referral for you if you need one.
Donate your Vehicle — the Northeast Kidney Foundation can receive gifts of used vehicles. The only requirement for the vehicle is that it has all four tires, clear title, and all parts (they don’t have to all be working — they just all have to be there). You will receive tax benefits equal to the selling price of the vehicle or $500, whichever is greater. Download our vehicle donation form or click here to make your gift now.
Participate in a Fundraising Event – we offer a number of events throughout the year including walks, runs, galas, golf outings and fashion shows, along with third party events organized by volunteers. Check out our calendar of events for all upcoming opportunities or email Melissa Stephens, Director of Development for information.
Host a Third Party Event — some choose to host a third party event where the proceeds benefit the Northeast Kidney Foundation. In this case, the person organizing the event is in charge of conducting all activities associated with the event. The Northeast Kidney Foundation can provide guidance and assistance. For information or to discuss your idea, contact Melissa Stephens, Director of Development.
Shop at Amazon Smile and designate the Northeast Kidney Foundation as your charity of choice.
Remember us on #GivingTuesday!
Create a Facebook fundraiser to benefit the Northeast Kidney Foundation!
These are some examples on how your gift can go to work immediately or ensure long term viability of the organization through planned giving and legacy opportunities. Consult your financial advisor or if you need a referral to a financial planning professional, we can help! Email Melissa Stephens, Director of Development for more information or call 800-999-9697.
The Northeast Kidney Foundation is a recognized 501C3 organization by the Internal Revenue Service. Your gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. Consult your tax advisor.
There are multiple ways you can support!