Volunteer for the Northeast Kidney Foundation.
What can I do?
The Northeast Kidney Foundation needs people like you to help with programs, serve on committees, organize events, give talks and/or stafff health fair booths, assist with legislative efforts, raise money to fight kidney disease & promote organ & tissue donation.
If you want…
- A volunteer job with a fixed schedule or greater flexibility
- A set time commitment or an open-ended time frame
- An on-going volunteer job or a one-time only job
- To volunteer on a team
- To volunteer in a group
- To volunteer on a committee
- A hands-on job with lots of freedom to make decisions
- Leadership responsibility
- To make lives better
Volunteering for the NeKF provides the oppotunity for you to:
- Develop new relationships
- Be a leader
- Be recognized
- Use your talents
- Add variety to your life
- Grow personally
- Develop lifelong skills
- Respond to the needs of others
This is your chance to make a difference!