National Kidney Month is celebrated every March to bring awareness and an opportunity to educate about kidney disease. There are many ways you can get involved!
* Plan to join us at our NYS Advocacy Day and help educate our legislators about kidney disease!
* Take an active role in educating about women and heart health on March 8 for World Kidney Day. Share this flyer or post to your social media!
* Join us at the Chili Challenge that evening for a fun and low key event to raise funds for local patient services!
* Join us for the Jody Herrington Memorial Bowling Tournament and raise awareness and funds!
* Share this poster and encourage others to get their kidneys checked!
* Share these things you should know about kidney disease!
Also if you are a local business, be on the look out for the kidney crew! We will be out and about dropping off educational information and kidney healthy snacks to share with your employees! Are you on the list? You never know!